You can apply for entrance visa electronically, through web site of Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affairs Airport entry or transit visa
a- Airport Visa is issued at Mehrabad Airport for 72 hours for businessmen.
b- Airport Transit Visa is issued for 48 hours to the applicants who intend to transit through Iran.
- One visa application form, to be completed at Imam khomeyni Airport(IKA).
- The applicant’s passport; which must be valid for at least 6 months, with a minimum of two blank pages.
- Copy of Passport (ID-page).
- Confirmed ticket to the third country for the applicants of 48 hours transit visa.
- Confirmed ticket to the third country for the applicants of 72 hours visa. And a written request by the Iranian sponsor must be sent to the passport and Visa department - Ministry of Foreign Affairs at Mehrabad Airport branch.
4- one current photographs in passport format (3 x 4).
5- Visa fee; paid by Banker’s Draft made payable to the Embassy of the Islamic Republic of Iran.
Note : Payment in cash is not acceptable.
- Return envelop with address and adequate prepaid postage to cover cost of registered mail.
• We shall make every effort to process your application as quickly as possible but we must strongly advise you to check that all required documentation has been submitted. Incomplete applications are subject to delays.
• The Consular section may call the applicant for interview, if it is necessary