The oldest in Kermān, this public bath-house is located within the complex of structures erected in 1631 by Ganj Alī Khān, Kermān Governor. This building is stood on the Southern site of the rectangle form complex. Upon entering it, a dim, narrow, curving aisle leads visitor to an octagonal vestibule, itself linked to the cloakroom by a similar aisle.
After some essential repair works, this bath-house was turned into a museum in 1971. Scenes of a traditional bath-house are recreated here, by means of wax statues and authentic bath utilities of old.